Leading and managing in the evolving education environment brings challenges few other professions experience. In this constantly evolving sector, authentic and resilient leadership in the face of change is pivotal to success. In order to lead individuals and teams effectively, it is essential that leaders understand and capitalise on their unique strengths, whilst still aligning their approach with the framework and values of their specific organisation.
This interactive workshop will discuss and explore:
- Improving self-awareness by recognising your strengths and weaknesses
- Establishing an authentic leadership style
- Maturing your resilience in a competitive workplace
- Managing your executive presence and positioning yourself for promotion
- Understanding the key to effective communication and conversational influence
- Effectively monitoring team outcomes and communicating success
- Recognising and engaging high-performers
- Creating a plan for accelerated career progression
Maximise your potential and register now!
10% off Standard Rate Team of 3 - 4
15% off Standard Rate Team of 5 - 7
17% off Standard Rate Team of 8 +
Online Brochure and Tickets Available at: http://liquidlearninggroup.com/documents/TLM0417A/TLM0417A_W.pdf
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.