Europe’s leading meeting place for corporate leaders delivering supply chain sustainability. Back now for its 10th year, it’s the go to event for professionals working in supply chain, procurement, sourcing, sustainability or CSR.
The 2015 event will address some of the key issues and opportunities, including: impact measurement, supplier development, responsible sourcing, R&D innovation, consumer engagement, scaling up, and resource efficiency. Confirmed speakers include:
- AkzoNobel, Director Procurement, Dick Bartelse
- Olam International, Head - Corporate & Sustainable Communications, Briony Mathieson
- GSK, Head of Global Environmental Sustainability, Matt Wilson
- Amcor, Vice President - Safety Environment & Sustainability, David Clark
- Eastman, Chief Sustainability Officer, Godefroy Motte
- BAM Construct UK, Director of Sustainability, Nitesh Magdani
- ArcelorMittal, Corporate Responsibility - General Manager, Alan Knight
- MolsonCoors, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Debbie Read
- Interserve, Head of Sustainability, Colin Braidwood
If building sustainable and secure global value chains and learning more about top trends in the space in 2015 are of interest, download your full Sustainable Supply Chain Summit brochure here.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.