This conference builds on the work of several Innovation Forum conferences covering circular economy, ethical trade and cotton sustainability. Due to the increasing scrutiny faced by the apparel industry there is an ever growing need to respond. This conference is a platform for discussion on the major risks to the environment and to businesses, and seeks to find solutions to how business can help build scalable and effective change.
Focused debates and practical working sessions on:
- How do we achieve actual transparency and traceability at the start of the value chain?
- What can and have brands done to achieve 100% cotton sustainability?
- How can brands and suppliers be smarter with sustainable water use?
- How can chemical use be more sustainable and less harmful across the supply chain?
- How can we make circular apparel more mainstream?