APREA, GRESB and Mahindra Lifespace Developers organize a sustainability seminar in Mumbai on Tuesday 14 April.
The purpose of the seminar is to provide an introduction to GRESB and the 2015 GRESB Survey, which was launched on 1 April. Furthermore, case studies will be provided on how investors, as well as property companies, funds and developers use the GRESB results to improve the sustainability performance of their portfolios. Mahindra Lifespaces, appointed as a regional Sector Leader in last year’s GRESB Survey, will share their experience on their green journey.
- Date: Tuesday 14 April 2015
- Time: 3.00pm - 5.00pm (registration starts at 2.30pm)
- Venue: Mahindra Lifespace Developers Offices, Mahindra Towers, Fifth Floor, Dr G M Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai
- Opening by Peter Verwer - Chief Executive, APREA
- Presentation by Ruben Langbroek - Head of Asia Pacific, GRESB
- Presentation by Mahindra Lifespaces
If you would like to join this meeting, please RSVP by email to Neetu Singh at email@example.com.
Please respond by Friday 10 April 2015 at the latest.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.