Improve Overall ROI by Incorporating Greater Sustainability into Your Projects
The Sustainability in Project Management Practices (SiPMP) program will enable Project Managers and Co-ordinators to understand sustainability metrics and associated risks and integrate these when planning for and managing projects. The program will complement current and emerging project management methodologies and processes with environment friendly practices and standards covering various deployment and operational elements such as risk ownership/management, responsibilities, stakeholders, procedures and resources.
This unique offering will enable project managers to improve overall return on investment by incorporating greater sustainability during both the deployment and operational phases of any initiative. The “Practices” introduced during the program apply to all industry sectors where project and program management techniques are employed.
- Sustainable Planning
- Sustainable Project Risk Management
- Identify and Manage Sustainability Stakeholders
- Sustainable Operational Practices
- GHG & Water Quantification Practices
- Sustainable Service Level Agreements
- Sustainable Project Management Practices
Who should attend?
- Project Managers
- Sustainability Professionals
- Project Coordinators
- Energy Managers
- Any Professionals managing initiatives…
…from all sectors and industries
Course Delivery: Courses offered are instructor led and available on-site and off-site globally.