The Stakeholder Management Masterclass is a highly specialised training program dedicated to stakeholder identification, prioritization and engagement. Stakeholder management is the essence of Sustainability and the core of business strategy.
Participants will enhance their understanding of the value of successful stakeholder engagement, its long-term benefits and its relation to business strategy.
The Stakeholder Management Masterclass is practical and highly interactive, packed with techniques and exercises that aim to equip participants with tools to be used internally and externally to enhance your stakeholder engagement.
Participants will enhance their knowledge on stakeholder engagement tools and methodologies, identify ways to inform corporate strategy, and maximise business impact through effective disclosure.
- Sustainable Development and CSR concepts
- Sustainability and CSR trends
- Stakeholder identification
- Stakeholder prioritization
- Stakeholder engagement
- Program development and implementation
- Sustainability Reporting & Stakeholders
- Communicating sustainability, green marketing, storytelling
- CSR and New Business Models
- Stakeholder engagement long term planning
- Methodologies for maximising impact from stakeholder programs
- Approaches for evaluating existing programs
- Measuring performance and outcomes
- Integrate employee initiatives with core business practices
- Targeted communication of sustainability initiatives
- Effective disclose of stakeholder management outcomes (GRI)
This training program is developed for professionals, managers and executives who are directly and actively involved in managing stakeholder relationships either at strategic or operational level.
How will I benefit from taking this course?
The curriculum will equip you with a clear picture of what Stakeholder Management, Sustainability and CSR are and all the essential practical knowledge and skills you need to be successful in your new business role.
Global ILM Recognition
Receive your “Sustainability and CSR Masterclass” Certificate from the leading UK Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) verifying your knowledge and successful completion. Additional guidance is provided for the successful completion of your post course assignment.