The Stakeholder Management Masterclass is a highly specialised training course which is suited to CSR/Sustainability professionals, and everyone who is involved in engaging with stakeholders and developing business partnerships and relationships (including HR, Marketing, Corporate Affairs, H&S;, External Relations).
The masterclass builds the core of stakeholder management enabling participants to develop an enhanced understanding of how effective stakeholder engagement relates to business strategy and the long term benefits of such approach. Participants will be equipped with the tools and techniques to identify business opportunities, to inform organisational strategy, to maximize stakeholder positive impact and minimise business risks.
A specialised and hands on training for professionals involved in stakeholder management.
- Align stakeholders needs and expectations with sustainability strategies
- Practice developing successful initiatives
- Improve Sustainability reporting and performance
- Develop strategies to secure effective stakeholder support and successful implementation
- Identify and manage Stakeholder risks and opportunities
- Recognize and benefit from development opportunities
- Identify and reduce Stakeholder risk
Participants of the Stakeholder Management Masterclass will bring new value to their own skill sets and to their organisations through:
- Long term stakeholder engagement assessment and planning
- Tools and methodologies to maximise the impact of stakeholder programs
- Measuring the performance and impact of stakeholder management
- Mapping and designing corporate actions based on prioritised stakeholder lists and the channels of engagement
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) stakeholder management outcome disclosures
- Practical Sustainability and CSR Concepts
- Stakeholder Identification
- Stakeholder Prioritisation
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Sustainability and CSR Initiatives
- Sustainability Reporting and Stakeholders
- Sustainable Communications
- Post-course Assignment for Certification
Global ILM & CPD Recognition
ILM is the UK’s leading provider of leadership, management and coaching qualifications and a world renowned professional membership body representing over 25,000 managers and leaders.
The CPD Standards Office raises training standards by accrediting high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) provision.
Following your successful post-course assignment submission, you will receive the “Stakeholder Management Masterclass” Certificate which is endorsed by ILM, and your CPD Certificate verifying 6.45 CPD hours, confirming your achievement.
Additional guidance is provided for the successful completion of your post-course assignment.
Who should attend
The Stakeholder Management Masterclass is ideally suited to professionals, managers, and executives who are actively involved in stakeholder relationships, the external community, and whose actions impact stakeholder aspects.
Participants with either strategic or operational level roles will find value in this Masterclass by building competencies in the complete stakeholder framework including strategy, engagement, prioritisation, and mapping.
CSR/Sustainability, Governance and Risk Management, Human Resources, Marketing/Communications/PR, Supply Chain/Logistics, Health and Safety, Environment, Quality, Operations, Corporate Philanthropy/Foundations
We firmly believe that a friendly, supportive, and engaging learning environment is key to building long-lasting knowledge and maximising retention. To support this belief, we built this course around a dynamic mixture of lectures, practical exercises, best practice case studies and group discussions. Our method builds not only knowledge, but a confidence in discussing and applying CSR/Sustainability topics and the platform for exchanging ideas and building valuable connections. Each course closes with a post-course assignment to evaluate the level of knowledge gained through this course and upon passing results in the earning of an ILM endorsed certificate.
Professional experience is required