This conference is especially designed to provide a unique platform that will help develop the business aspect of solar power. A main aspect of discussion will be focusing on the entire solar community and the issues that are important to helping the industry thrive in this region. Complimenting this will be topics pertaining to latest solar technology, financing options and investment plans. This conference will be a meeting place for Solar Companies, Investors and the policy makers who are keen to see this sector grow.
This event is accepted by Suruhanjaya Tenaga Malaysia to fulfill at least 8 hours of training.
For updated brochure or registration, please contact Ms Cherrie at CherrieK@marcusevanskl.com.
Why you should attend?
Both Asia and the Pacific are characterised by very high rates of economic growth far outpacing the global average, and continuing population growth. These two factors pose a formidable challenge to ensuring access to adequate and clean energy supplies at affordable prices. These growing pressures, coupled with climate change and energy security considerations, are now driving the region to recognise and to promote national policies for solar energy applications amid the rapid decline in solar energy generation costs.
Malaysia especially is taking the lead towards the development of this particular industry, both via investment initiatives and the push for its vast implementation nationwide. Initiatives such as the Feed-in-Tariff’s may just be the stepping stone that is needed to push the industry in the right direction. Surrounding nations that have an abundance of sunlight and are rich in raw materials needed for manufacturing purposes are already laying down the building blocks to launch a full scale implementation strategy.
Attend this informative event and gain practical insights into:
- · Clarification of the latest developments in the legislative framework and their influence on the Photovoltaic market
- · Learning about different financing opportunities for the commercial and residential sector from financial leaders
- · Comparative analysis of barriers for solar power integration
- · Establishing and articulating performance objectives by building a sustainable asset management system for improved economic profit
- · Implementing integrated PV and Solar Thermal: Technology and applications best practices
- · Sharing insights into the practices and programmers used by successful solar contractors to outlast the competition and stay profitable
- · Keeping abreast with future market prospects within the Asian solar development field
Featuring keynote presentations by:
Anil Terway, Head of Renewable Investments Department
Asian Development Bank, Phillipines
Jotdeep Singh, Head of Asia Renewables
En. Daud Ahmad, Group CEO
Cypark Resources Berhad
Alejandro Perez, Infrastructure and renewable energy investment specialist in East Asia
Southeast Asian Development Fund
IFC/World Bank, Hong Kong
Huang Ming, Chairman and CEO
Himin Industries, China
Hadri Haris, Former Chief Technical Advisor
Ministry of Energy, Malaysia