We are delighted to announce the latest addition to our Finance and Investment event series already launched successfully across Europe, North America and Asia.
The conference will address how Australia can meet large scale energy demand post-2020, exploring how to achieve economies of scale and bringing in best practice from overseas.
TO DISCUSS AMONGST OTHER TOPICS:
- How to participate in 3.5GW market
- How to finance PPAs with various tenures and structures
- What revenue stacks for energy storage look like now and what they will look like in the future
- Flexibility and demand response advancement
- The role of storage as grid investment deferral
- Regional roundtable focus
- CASE STUDY parades
- R&D; made in Australia
This conference will bring together:
Solar & storage developers | Investors & financiers | Utilities | Grid operators | Large energy users | Flexibility providers