Solar Industry Essentials- Part 1 is a two-hour workshop designed to give you a comprehensive understanding of Australia’s solar industry.
- Learn about the history, evolution and future of solar energy in Australia
- Get the latest updates on the policy settings and economic drivers that are effecting solar uptake
- Understand the relationships between key stakeholders in the solar sector, and the wider energy industry
- Demystify myths and misconceptions about solar
Why be informed about solar power?
- Use your newly-acquired knowledge to make well-informed decisions on your next sustainability projects
- Know how to answer questions from residents and businesses who want to install solar energy
The event is presented by solar expert Nigel Morris, one of the industry’s most respected leaders and without a doubt one it’s most engaging speakers.
Check out Nigel in action:
- Interview with the ABC’s Geraldine Doogue
- SBS TV reports on the growth of PV in Australia
- Read Nigel’s columns published on Reneweconomy.com.au
- Read Nigel’s columns published on Climate Spectator
To register for this event click here
Time: 4.30pm - 6.30 pm
Location: Melbourne CBD
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.