The 9th edition of SiliconPV will be hosted by imec. It will be the key event for sharing and understanding cutting-edge developments and upcoming trends in Silicon Photovoltaics. It focuses on science and advanced technologies along the value chain of crystalline silicon cells and modules.
It covers short, mid and long-term issues including:
- Processing and characterisation of Si materials, wafers, multi- and mono-crystalline silicon including defect passivation and gettering
- Advanced solar cell architectures and technologies
- Solar cells based on selective contacts and novel device architectures
- Next generation multi-junction crystalline silicon based tandem solar cells
- Advanced materials and technologies for PV-modules including, novel interconnection and encapsulation technologies
- Characterisation techniques and modelling
As in the last years, the nPV workshop will take place successively to the SiliconPV conference with one overlapping day and a joined conference dinner. This will give participants a complete overview of all trends, innovations and developments of n-type technology.