Join us in an upcoming seminar to learn about the full capabilities of Waste-to-Energy (WTE) technologies!
In its second run after a successful launch in 2014, WMRAS, ISWA and NEA are happy to present a Seminar on Waste-to-Energy, a unique programme that combines the technical and policy expertise of senior experts from Europe and Singapore, with extensive WTE project development and implementation experience.
What You Can Learn:
- Technical, economic and environmental aspects of developing WTE facilities
- Characteristics of high performance energy efficient plants
- Best available techniques for plant operations
- Gain a better appreciation of environmental policies conducive for WTE developments, viable business models for WTE projects as well as insights into market opportunities for waste management projects in Asia
- Visit state-of-the-art WTE facilities
Jointly organised by:
- International Solid Waste Association (ISWA)
- Singapore Environment Institute (SEI)
- Waste Management and Recycling Association of Singapore (WMRAS)
Who Should Attend:
The seminar is designed for waste management professionals, engineers, technical experts, researchers and business development professionals seeking to address waste management challenges in the context of fast growing cities in Asia.
About TAP Centre:
The Training, Advisory & Promotion (TAP) Centre was established under a tripartite agreement among the International Solid Waste Association (ISWA), Waste Management and Recycling Association of Singapore (WMRAS), and National Environment Agency (NEA) on 28 June 2010. ISWA’s first-of-its kind training centre outside Europe, where the association is based, the TAP Centre organises regional and international waste management training workshops, forums and tradeshows to promulgate an efficient waste management environment in Asia. The TAP Centre will be a key hub for sustainable waste management in Asia, where it will serve as a depository of knowledge and data, and catalyst for regional collaboration and public-private partnerships in the region.
- ISWA/WMRAS Member: SGD$2,400
- Non-Member: SGD$2,900
Singapore Environment Institute
Training Room 2
1 Kay Siang Road #09-01
For programme details and registration, please visit http://www.wmras.org.sg/event/iswa-wmras-nea-seminar-on-waste-to-energy-2015/
Deadline: 29 July 2015
For enquiries, please contact WMRAS at Tel: +65-6222-5328 or email@example.com.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.