The 6th Annual Sustainable Development Conference will take place from 11-13 of July 2018 and will provide one of kind learning and networking experience with like-minded, carefully selected delegates, from academic, corporate, governmental and non-profit realms, coming from over 40 countries worldwide!
The Sustainable Development Conference 2018 accepts the following types of submissions:
- Research Papers: Completed research papers in any of the topic areas listed below or related areas.
- Abstracts: Abstracts of completed or proposed research in any of the topic areas listed below, or related areas. The abstract for proposed research should include the research objectives, proposed methodology, and a discussion of expected outcomes.
- Student Papers: Research done by students in any of the topic areas listed below, or related areas.
- Case Studies: Case studies in any of the topic areas listed below, or related areas.
- Work-in-progress reports or proposals for future research: Incomplete research or ideas for future research in order to generate discussion and feedback in any of related areas.
- Reports on issues related to sustainable development: Reports related to innovative techniques or research related to any of the topic areas listed below or related areas.
Proposals are accepted on a rolling admission basis by June 1st 2018 at latest or as long as space is available and are to be be submitted along with the application form. All submissions will be peer reviewed and acceptance/rejections are based on their relevance to the conference topics. Notification on acceptance is sent within 7 days after the submissions have been received.
Prof. Tomas Ortega, Aklan State University, Philippines
Dr. Fernan Tupas, Northern Iloilo Polytechnic State College, Philipines
Dr. Krishnannair Jayasree Sreekanth, Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research (KISR), Kuwait
Mr. Terrence Thompson, Water & Environment International LLC, Philippines
Dr. Alfred Murye, University of Swaziland, Swaziland
Dr. Michael Cangayao, Cebu South Hills International School, Philippines
Mr. Seydou Dicko, Hokkaido University, Japan