Please join us on August 31 or September 1 to hear from four companies that are setting Nature SBTs and are piloting the validation process. There will be two sessions for this webinar to accommodate a global audience. These companies represent vastly different industries and vastly different geographies that are working towards the same goals: transforming their business models to ones that are working towards a 1.5 degree C-aligned and nature positive world.
- Moderator: Nicole Hardiman: Corporate Engagement Manager, SBTs for Nature
- Session One: 31 Aug 2023 | 1pm to 2pm BST | Register here
- Sabrina Goncalves Krebsbach - Sustainable Sourcing and Biodiversity Specialist, Kering
- Renata Pollini - Head of Nature, Holcim
- Session Two: 1 Sep 2023 | 8am to 9am BST | Register here
- Harumichi Seta - General Manager of the Sustainability Management Division, Suntory
- Pradeep Singh - Chief HSE and Sustainability Officer, Hindustan Zinc
The goals of this webinar are to:
- Educate companies about the importance of addressing biodiversity and nature.
- Review what Science Based Targets are and why they are the right tool to use.
- Provide perspectives from companies on why they are setting nature SBTs, how they got ready, and the work that needs to be done.
Both sessions will be recorded and shared with registrants.