The Philippines is among the world’s fastest growing nations, posting average economic growth of 6.4% from 2010 to 2019. After a difficult 2020, it will be necessary to address ongoing challenges and jumpstart economic recovery through the prioritization of key infrastructure projects. With this year of urgency, the geospatial infrastructure is bringing in a whole new era of maps and language of understanding, and the information that was once limited to specialists is being dynamically served to countless users through browsers and mobile devices.
Join experts from Planet, Geospectrum, and Department of Budget and Management in this joint live webinar on Wednesday, 21st April 2021 at 1:00pm PHT. In this webinar, gain a better understanding of how information from frequently collected satellite imagery can help the Philippine government and private organizations to better manage infrastructure assessment, project monitoring and evaluation, natural resource management, agricultural monitoring, environmental compliance, and disaster impact assessment.
What you will learn:
- Key imaging challenges being faced by the Philippine government and private organizations
- How new satellite and software monitoring technologies help you meet these challenges more efficiently
- What the Planet and Geospectrum partnership means for you
- Shih Shen Wong, Regional Sales Manager, Planet
- Virgilio Santos, General Manager, Geospectrum Marketing Services
- Kenneth Quisado, Information Technology Officer, Department of Budget and Management
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.