Accelerating technology and investment in Southeast Asia’s agri-food supply chain
Singapore’s first Rethink Agri-Food Innovation Week will investigate the growing role of technology in building an efficient, resilient and sustainable agri-food supply chain that can deliver fresh, nutritious food to today’s fast-changing consumer market.
International agribusinesses, indoor growers, food brands and ingredients manufacturers will join equipment manufacturers, entrepreneurs and investors to share innovation and experiences from around the globe, with a specific focus on:
- The power of drones in precision farming of oil palm and rice
- Empowering smallholder farmers through data and digitization
- Targeting protein innovation to healthy, sustainable aquaculture
- Achieving supply chain traceability with big data and blockchain
- Advances in plant science, robotics and lighting for indoor agriculture
- Building commercial-scale vertical farming operations
- Delivering targeted nutrition through food ingredient innovation
- Harnessing the power of biotech in food: Gene editing and clean meat
As the regional agri-food innovation ecosystem grows, the summit will explore the latest models for technology investment, incubation and commercialization, and showcase the most exciting start-ups from around the world. Extensive networking opportunities throughout the event include a full program of 1-1 meetings.
Produced by Rethink Events, organizers of the World Agri-Tech, Future Food-Tech and Indoor AgTech Innovation Summits.
Please use the discount code EB500 to get $500 off the ticket price.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.