Stakeholders are increasingly holding companies accountable for their activities and demand information that is consistent, material, comparable, credible and well structured. This course helps you to learn about international reporting standards and how to deliver your sustainability message effectively to support business objectives.
• Identifying the key issues on which to report
• Transparency and accountability
• Developing priorities through stakeholder engagement
• International reporting standards
• Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
• Tools and strategies to deliver an effective sustainability message
• Tailoring reporting solutions to meet a company’s unique needs
• Measuring and reporting on community investment
• Reporting CSR activities to key stakeholders
• Developing an effective communications plan
• Case studies of successful reporting strategies
• Richard Welford
Fee: USD 375
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.