Power & Electricity World Philippines is a strategic conference which covers regulatory and policy challenges.
We look at market design and the evolving fuel mix, financing, grid planning, universal energy access and renewables integration.
Attended by over 2,000 utilities, power and energy executives, the exhibition will showcase the latest products, services and solutions from 60+ exhibitors.
This is an invaluable platform to seek new partnerships, new business and new opportunities.
Key themes for 2016 will be:
- The future of power generation, capacity planning & asset management
- Transmission & distribution network planning & operations
- The potential of renewables & energy storage
- Retail market design and new business models for the power sector
- Infrastructure investments & partnerships
- Solar developments, project management, financing & technologies
- Green buildings & energy efficiency for commerce & industries
Confirmed speakers for 2016:
- Neeraj Bhat, Managing Director, AES Philippines
- Hendrik Bohne, Director of Sales – South East Asia & the Middle East, Conergy Asia & Me Pte Ltd
- Jesse Ang, Principal Investment Officer, IFC PPP Transaction Advisory Asia Pacific, International Finance Corporation
- John Eric Francia, Managing Director, Ayala Corporation
- Carlos Jose Periquet Gatmaitan, President & Chief Executive Officer, PNOC Renewables Corporation (PNOC-RC)
- Matthias Gelber, Member of the Board, Solexel
- Ernesto Joseph C. Nocos, Vice-President for Business Development, Alsons Energy Development Corporation
- Reynaldo Umali, Chairman, Committee on Energy, House of Representatives