The Private Financing Advisory Network (PFAN) is delighted to invite you to its inaugural Cooling Investment Forum, which will take place on Wednesday, 24 March 2021 (from 9:00 - 10:30 GMT) and Friday 26 March 2021 (from 9:00 - 11:30 GMT).
Through generous funding by the Kigali Cooling Efficiency Program, PFAN has been providing business coaching and investment facilitation to small and medium-sized enterprises developing efficient and clean cooling projects in emerging markets.
Since 2019, the programme has supported more than 30 cooling projects with investment ask of between US$1 million to US$50 million. PFAN’s upcoming Cooling Investor Forum will showcase five of these projects for investor consideration, and introduce them to regional investors that have a stated interested in cooling solutions. The five projects are:
- ACI Agrolink Ltd., Bangladesh
- Inficold India Pvt. Ltd., India
- Oorja Energy Engineering Pvt. Ltd., India
- Koolboks, Nigeria
- Sokofresh, Kenya
The Cooling Investor Forum is spread over two sessions:
Day 1 - 24 March 2021 (from 9:00 - 10:30 GMT)
- On the first day, the Forum will introduce the cooling imperative and global state of play; PFAN’s approach to supporting clean energy and climate entrepreneurs and connecting them with finance; and current cooling investment issues.
- On the second day, project developers will present the details of each showcased project, and allow the investor panel to ask questions and establish practical connection with the developers.