Creating Shared Value (CSV) goes beyond Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), implementing policies and practices that enhance the competitiveness of a company while also advancing the economic and social conditions in which that company operates, to meet social needs. It is argued that CSV represents the next wave of social responsibility and community investment.
This session will explore the concept of CSV, the design of shared value initiatives and share Shared Value case studies.
- Discuss how to promote commercial activities in communities that address social needs
- Examine how to use the assets, expertise and knowledge within a business to address community challenges
- Learn how to engage senior management on social issues through shared value
- Consider how to create efficient and inclusive value chains and new clusters of economic activity
- Learn from successful case studies of CSV initiatives in Asia
CSR Asia is part of the Affiliated Professional Services (APS) Network which is a consortium of independent consulting firms around the world that are trained to provide Shared Value consulting services to corporations, governments and civil society organisations. Find out more here.
Course Leaders: Richard Welford
Time: 2:00pm – 4:30pm (GMT +8)
Fee: USD 150
Discount: Register the training before 11 February, 2014 to get 10% discount.
*Special note: The real time online training allows participants to access the training audio using either Voice over IP (VoIP) or toll-based phone numbers. Participants wishing to connect to audio using VoIP will need a fast Internet connection (384 kbps or better), a microphone and speakers (a USB headset is recommended). Participants who choose to use the toll-based numbers will be charged their standard long-distance rate to United Kingdoms, Australia or the United States. Additional USD 40 will be charged if you request to use dial-in service from your local number. If you have any special request or questions, please feel free to contact Mr. Ole Poon at firstname.lastname@example.org