Businesses understand the problems and issues caused by climate change. While sustainable finance is featured prominently as a tool to influence organisations to adopt green practises, its application is not as obvious and easy to grasp.
Getting prepared to become a climate-ready corporation is a long-term, high priority objective for many industry frontrunners. This specially-curated online programme is designed to help business leaders, corporate executives and sustainability practitioners to develop robust climate leadership knowledge and skills.
At the end of the course, students will better understand the relationship between climate change and sustainable finance, as well as the opportunities ahead and risks involved. The course will also touch on the challenges posed by COVID-19 and offer the latest insights on how to manage current and future challenges.
- Deepen their knowledge and understanding of climate change;
- Develop climate-competent leadership capabilities;
- Learn sustainability strategies and priority issues for different industry sectors; and
- Build practical climate-readiness, carbon management and green finance skills.
The course is taught by Mr John Sayer, Director, Carbon Care Asia and Associate Professor Lawrence Loh, Director, Centre for Governance and Sustainability of NUS Business School.
Application Deadline: 20 March 2021
Date: 26 and 27 March 2021
Time: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Learning Mode: Online Programme
Fees: SGD 850 per day
The two day executive programme will take place on 26 and 27 March 2021. The programme costs SGD 850 per day. The prevailing GST rate applies.
- Early bird 10% discount applies before 15 March 2021.
- Skillsfuture (SSG) funding is applicable for Singapore citizens and permanent residents.
Participants will be awarded a certificate of attendance for successful completion of the two day programme.
More details about the programme can found here.
Register Now: https://bschool.nus.edu.sg/biz-events/form/?pid=5753