The Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) is a unique forum that unites global manufacturers, logistics providers, freight carriers, law enforcement agencies, and other stakeholders with the common aim of reducing losses from international supply chains.
Join this complementary webinar which looks at the TAPA portfolio of standards and the benefits of being certified.
- Background and information on the TAPA organization
- Information about the TAPA portfolio of standards (including forthcoming changes)
- How does TAPA Certification Help Fight Cargo?
- Implementing a TAPA Standard
- The Certification Process
- Independent third party certification
- Benefits of Certification
Global Program Manager, Alternative Fuel Certification
Senior Auditor, TAPA Global Product Manager
Click here to register for Session 1
09:00 a.m. London (GMT Summer Time)
10:00 a.m. Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam (Europe Summer Time)
04:00 p.m. Singapore, Kuala Lumpur (Singapore Time)
Click here to register for Session 2
03:00 p.m. London (GMT Summer Time)
04:00 p.m. Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam (Europe Summer Time)
10:00 a.m. New York (Eastern Daylight Time)
You will receive logistics after approval of registration. Save the attachment to synchronize with your calendar. We hope to see you there!
Cost: No Charge
Event location: Online