Moonshot: Permacolony is a program for startups that recognise the importance of scalable impact and longevity. The content of this year’s program is contributed by notable mentors, investors and seasoned entrepreneurs who are focused on nurturing Singapore-based startups looking to realise their moonshot idea for a more sustainable, livable and lovable society.
The hybrid program will take place from 15-30 Oct 2021 with in-person activities at AUDACITY Innovator’s Playground Oct 15-16, 22-23 and 29-30.
Singapore-based startups we are looking for should have:
- A regional or global focus with the potential to make a strong impact on the future of humanity
- Identify with one or more of our six focus areas
- An MVP or prototype
At the end of the program, startups who are selected to be a part of AUDACITY can enjoy:
- Co-creation and deployment of MVPs at multiple AUDACITY test-bedding sites e.g. Jurong Innovation District, Singapore’s largest living lab for innovation
- Potential investment, grant support, and/or pilot customer opportunities by AUDACITY/Mistletoe
- Matchmaking sessions with other social impact investors, demand drivers, advisors, mentors, corporate partners, and researchers
- Continuous support from AUDACITY community of like-minded founders and community members
This is a rare platform to turn your moonshot vision into reality within a (truly) safe environment– no shame, judgement, fear of failure, just #TLC 😘