Public and private sector organisations throughout the Asia Pacific region are increasingly interested in the nexus between the use of technology, particularly cloud computing, and meeting sustainability and climate goals.
Tune in to learn about key trends concerning sustainability of the cloud. How can energy efficient cloud infrastructure help lower carbon footprints for organizations today? How can cloud technology help organizations achieve their own sustainability goals? Join us to hear from leading Amazon Web Services (AWS) customers and partners on how they are leveraging the power of the cloud to drive greater sustainability outcomes in their own businesses thereby accelerating sustainability in and through the cloud.
This event is held under Chatham House Rule.
Date: Thursday, 7 October 2021
Time: 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM SGT
- Quint Simon, Head of Public Policy, Asia-Pacific & Japan, AWS
- Kelly Morgan, Research Director, Datacenter Infrastructure & Services, 451 Research / S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Vaibhav (Vai) Potnis, Partner and Strategic Director, ERM
- Akanksha Bilani, Regional Alliance Head, APAC & Japan, Intel
- Chris Wellise, Director of Sustainability and Carbon, AWS
- Adeline Aw, Vice President, Environmental Sustainability, Economic Development Board (EDB), Singapore
- Bidyut Dumra, Head of Innovation & Ecosystems, DBS Bank
- Jared Ingersoll, Sustainability Lead, Canva
- Ken Haig, Head of Energy and Environment Policy, AWS
Click here to register.