This one day course delivers a thought-provoking and interactive discussion of the complex economic and market influences on the bioeconomy. The course is ideal both for newcomers to the subjects and for those who simply want to gain a wider perspective of the multiple competitive pressures facing the market sector in which they operate.
Delivered by Dr John Massey, the Green Power Academy’s Training Director and leading Energy Markets expert, the course will clearly explain the role of biofuels and bio-products within current markets and present a variety of trends, quantitative analyses and concepts relevant to the future role of “bio” in future economies.
As with all our courses, you can be sure of an independent and hype-free perspective, presented in an environment where questions, discussions and diverse opinions are an integral and welcome part of the learning experience.
Supporting materials you will receive:
- Presentation materials
- Excel spreadsheets and models
- Latest industry case studies and examples
- Comprehensive reading list for further study after the course
- A certificate of attendance
Why Choose Green Power Academy?
- Unique courses that can’t be found anywhere else
- CPD certified
- Over 1300 delegates already trained
- Class sizes limited to ensure enough one to one time with the course lecturer
- Latest case studies and examples used
- Interactive class sessions
- Courses held at 4-5 star hotels in central city locations