Some economists, environmentalists and marketers continue to debate the best way to get society to adopt sustainability behaviors. Many however have already moved the debate from theory to action with outstanding success by using a proven set of 9 principles.
This MasterClass will introduce you to the 9 Global Principles of How to Communicate Sustainability MOSS helped to develop for the EU Commission, UNFCCC, OECD, Rio 20+, World Economic Forum and Green Growth Leaders. It will also share best practice case studies; introduce you to new sustainability trends; a simple 4 step process to create a new sustainability narrative; enable you to see sustainability working first hand in a multi award winning business; allow you to learn from both global leaders and your peers, and much much more.
As successfully embedding and communicating sustainability can have its challenges, for this MasterClass series, MOSS has carefully chosen sustainability award winning businesses as their host venues - so participants can explore and better understand what it’s taken for these businesses to have succeeded, learning firsthand the good, the bad and the ugly - and we guarantee each will be highly insightful, inspirational and educational!
THIS HIGHLY INTERACTIVE MASTERCLASS WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Create engagement programs that kick ass and get results beyond your wildest dreams
- Get greater CEO, CFO and Board support
- Gain cut-through and see immediate results
- Have FUN in your job by making sustainability so desirable everyone wants to participate
- Find solutions to your nagging problems
- Know when and where to use pain points, facts and stats
- Manage or prevent CSR related boycotts or protests
- Understand your stakeholder desires and how to address them
- Save thousands of dollars in time, money and resources
- Discover the latest thought leadership and trends including Blue and Circular Economy, Behavioral Economics, Integrated Reporting, Social Media, SDG’s and how storytelling, gamification, AI and other technologies get exponential results
- Turn theory into practice
- Work ON not in your business for a change with important peer evaluation and contribution
- Build a hero brand and a new network of peers to support your ongoing programs
This workshop is ideal for anyone:
- Interested in improving their economic, social and environmental performance and or stakeholder engagement.
- Responsible for internal/external communications and or strategy of sustainability, CSR, carbon neutrality, climate change, ethical investment and or clean tech.
- Business Owners and Managers, Chief Sustainability Officers, Sustainability Advisors and Policy Makers.
- Members of Public Affairs/Marketing/HR Departments of companies and government agencies with a sustainability or climate change focus.
- Carbon, Energy Efficiency and or Sustainability/CSR consultants. Advertising and PR consultants and copy writers.
This is a very rare opportunity that is guaranteed to embolden, inspire and challenge the way to think about communicating change, as well as give you the practical tools you need to make your organisation or brand a force for positive change in the world. So, check out the full details at http://www.moss.org.au/Two-day-KICKASS-MasterClass-Invitation
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION CLOSES NOV 3rd