Japan Solar ＋Energy Storage Congress 2018 is one of the global “Solar + Energy Storage” series events presented by Leader Associates. Since 2015, we have held annual solar energy storage congress events around the world, and have moved into emerging markets such as the Philippines, Vietnam, Laos, Kenya, Brazil; and mature markets like China, Australia, and so on.
Leader Associates is dedicated to building the most professional B2B exchange platforms in the field of solar energy storage, gathering utilities, developers, network providers, R&D, policy makers, renewable energy system providers, manufacturers, energy storage solution providers, contractors, designers, installers to discuss the latest policies and regulations, market trends, advanced technology, and business opportunities and challenges.
- By 2030, Japan is expected to generate 35 per cent of its new energy electricity from renewable energy
- The largest event focusing on Japan solar energy, storage market
- Gathering key players, utilities and project developments throughout Japan
- Latest policy & regulation in solar, renewable, energy storage
- Advanced solar & energy storage technology sharing and case study
- Financing issue for renewable energy projects
- Opportunities and challenges for solar energy storage industry
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.