Iran Power Investment Summit 2016 combines Conference and Exhibition sessions creating a perfect platform for all concerned industrial players to share knowledge and to expand business contacts in this emerging exploration frontier. The theme of the Conference session is Diversifying Iran’s Post-Sanctions Power Development Industry. Key stakeholders from government agencies, state utility company, IPPs, contractors, financiers, and others concerned players will gather during the event.
Iran Power Investment Summit 2016 will provide you with one-stop learning and networking experiences to obtain the first-hand updates of Iran’s renewable power market. We welcome your participation and let’s work for the bright future of the power development in Iran!
Venue: Parsian Esteghlal International Hotel
30+ Exhibiting opportunities
10+ Hours of Networking - Gala
Dinner, Coffee Break, Cocktail Party
Support of all the key industry associations
- Session one: Plenary Keynote Session - Overview of Iran Power Market
- Session two: Experience Sharing from Leading Utilities and Private Sector Perspective
- Session three: “One Belt, One Road” Initiative
- Session four: Power Transmission & Distribution in Iran
- Session five: Solar Energy Development in Iran
- Session six: Policy Updates and Financing Methods for Iran Renewable Power Development
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.