ABOUT IGPR 2016
- Sharing of experiences and information with other countries on “GREENERY, PARKS & RECREATION” under 3Ps (Public, Private and Community Participation) as the main theme.
- Many sub-themes in support of government bodies policies and projects
- Showcasing examples of our GREENERY, PARKS & RECREATION projects and professional implementation
- Well-known speakers showing and sharing their experiences and professional projects
- Showcasing GREENERY, PARKS & RECREATION products
- Public, Private and Community involvement
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Industry Professionals - Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Builders, Cost Planners, Facilities Managers, Marketing Managers, Building Materials Manufacturers & Suppliers, Developers, Town Council
- Architects, Mechanical, Civil & Structural Engineers, Hydrological Engineers, Consultants, Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Interior Designers, Aborists, Ecologists
- Contract Managers & Administrators, Legal & Policy Advisors, Construction Lawyers, Arbitrators
- Academics, Energy Managers, Sociologists,
- Aspiring professionals wishing to enter the sustainability/green building / landscape industry
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.