International Green IT Conference is one of the world largest Green IT Conference and has been cited by the KeTTHA - Malaysia Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water as the place for networking, inspiration and education. As the Green IT movement continues to grow, Green IT conference has set itself apart as an unrivaled industry event. The 4th Green IT Conference and the 1st International Green IT Conference 2014 to be held on 15-16 October 2014 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. We are expecting more than 500 delegates from all around the world. The IGEM 2014 will be officiated by the Prime Minister of Malaysia Y.A.B. Dato’ Sri Mohd Najib bin Tun Abdul Razak. The conference is also endorsed by PIKOM.
The International Green IT Conference 2014 has been constructed as an attractive platform for presenting your ‘environmental credentials’ and positioning your organization at the forefront of this high-growth sector. The conference will bring together decision makers from multiple sectors, acting as a forum for ideas to be exchanged, experiences shared, education developed and innovation inspired. The conference is aimed at researchers, senior strategists, ICT professionals, key influencers and policy-makers large and medium-sized businesses, private sector and public sector. This will be a “not-to-be-missed” event.
The conference will enable professionals and the wider community to:
- Understand the key challenges ahead for ICT departments and the industry as a whole
- Keep up-to-speed with significant developments on a local and international level
- Evaluate a wide range of environmentally-friendly ICT products and services
- Formulate greener ICT strategies for the short, medium and long-terms
- Use ICT to facilitate more sustainable processes across the enterprise
- Implement new initiatives to reduce carbon emissions and environmental impacts
- Develop effective systems to measure, monitor and control sustainability
- Improve organizational efficiency and increase profitability
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.