Why this course?
Contemporary development assistance places higher demands on impact accountability. Logical frameworks and sets of indicators are no longer sufficient.
In this new environment, development agency staff must understand how to design and manage quality impact evaluations..
Who should attend?
- Anyone who commissions, manages or carries out project monitoring & evaluations
- Government officials; programme managers;
- Foundation and development funders;
- Policy makers and programme implementers;
- NGO staff; development graduate students.
What will you gain?
- Confidence to select the right mix of methods and resources for an impact evaluation design.
- Confidence to specify the information collecting and analysis tasks within the project (e.g. M&E system) and externally (e.g. consultant terms of reference).
- Confidence to analyse, present and defend robust impact evaluation findings.
- Course fee: €900 (including lunches & materials)
- Discounts: 10% discount for returning participants; 01 free place for organisations sending 5 staff on the same course
- Registration: before 2 April
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.