Join IIX for our Virtual Pitch Session, featuring pre-screened investment opportunities from the world’s largest crowdfunding platform for impact investing, IIX’s Impact Partners.
You’ve seen the stock values of Johnson & Johnson and Zoom.
Healthcare and technology have been major investment themes in 2020. Dig a little deeper and you’ll see that the driving force of Covid-resilient sectors is women, who make up 70 per cent of our global healthcare system. What if you could invest in opportunities that diversify your risks and offer financial returns but also empower women to become builders of Covid-resilience?
- Telehealth company connecting female doctors to 1M+ underserved women and girls in rural Pakistani communities
- Circular economy company enabling Cambodian women to cook with smoke-free charcoal substitutes
- Cleantech firm empowering ASEAN women with time savings of 3 hours/day through biodigesters
What to expect:
- 3 growth stage entities: 2 seeking equity; 1 seeking debt
- Enterprises who are Covid-resilient, responsive, and resistant
- Creating deep impact, with high potential for scalability
- Term sheets available
Date: Thursday, 24 September 2020
Time: 14:00 SGT (GMT+8) to 15:00 SGT (GMT+8)
Webinar Link: A confirmation email with the details will be sent to you after registration
Are you an accredited investor? Sign up for Impact Partners today!
Already an Impact Partners accredited investor? Great, you will receive your confirmation email shortly after registering.
If you have any questions, you may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.