We Invite You to ICCI 2012, the Most Important Meeting Point of the Energy Sector
The 18th of the ICCI Fair and Conference, which has been successfully held since 1994 and regularly attended by approximately 13.000 local and foreign participants will be held with enhanced content, as Energy and Environmental Technology Systems Fair and Conference at one of the most advantageous locations in the country in terms of location and capacity, Istanbul Expo Center, the economy and industrial capital of Turkey on April 25-26-27, 2012.
The ICCI Fair and Conference, having created a new concept by presenting both Fair, Conference and B2B Meetings at the same time, will continue to be the only platform in its field in Turkey and will bring you together again at ICCI. The ICCI 2012 Fair and Conference will present a general outlook on the energy sector worldwide and in Turkey, and accordingly, issues such as Liberalization and Re-structuring in Energy, Offer and Demand Projections, EU Energy Policies, as well as technical matters such like Cogeneration, High Efficiency Energy Generation Technologies, Energy Plant Operations, Renewable Energy, Waste Management, Recycling Systems, Environmental Technologies will be discussed both in national and international scale.
18th Year in Energy Sector
- Most consistent energy and environment event regularly organized every year in Turkey since 1994.
- The only platform at which both conference and fair events about energy and environment subjects in international meaning are realized in Turkey.
- The most effective meeting place that gathers private sector, public and academic institutions related to energy and environment.
- The most reliable event supported about energy and environment by both public institutions and foreign and domestic civil society institutions.
- The most followed energy and environment event with participant and visitor number exceeding 13.000.
- Neutral and objective conference at which more than 300 speakers participate and at which technical, scientific and most updated subjects are handled.
- The biggest energy and environment fair at which energy and environment technologies are presented by the leading firms of the sector meets Turkish industry.
We are hoping to see you among us in the 18th year of our fair and conference…
Mrs. Mirna Colak