The summit will take place on the 16th and 17th June 2021, Copenhagen, Denmark.
We would like to inform you that due to Covid-19 situation and travelling restrictions, that are ongoing we have taken the decision to move the Hydrogen & P2X Conference from February 2021 to the new dates of 16 & 17 June 2021.
Through implementation of EU Green Deal Europe strives to become the first climate-neutral continent by the 2050. Climate change and environmental degradation are an existential threat to all of us. The need to decarbonize the power generation, mobility and heat energy markets in the face of the rapidly evolving climate reality leads the green transition.
The answer to this need is hydrogen which, thanks to the recent incredible advances, becomes a booming and rapidly growing part of industry. The second option is using P2X technology which helps creating an efficient clean energy system aiming to reduce CO2 levels.
- European and world markets outlook
- Policy and regulatory framework
- Financing and investing strategies
- P2X and Hydrogen economics
- Technological advancements
- Storage improvements and safety issues
- Symbiosis of P2X and other industry sectors
- Actual case studies
- Commercialization - growth challenges, funding, partnerships
- P2X and hydrogen for greener transport
- Impact of Covid-19 on industry
- Market developments in global perspective
- Green hydrogen in the gas grid
Confirmed speakers include:
- Søren Bjerregaard Pedersen, Hydrogen Valley
- Christoph von dem Bussche, GASCADE Gastransport
- Tobias Block, VDA Automotive Industry assoc
- Lennart van der Burg, TNO Voltachem
- Robert Paulnsteiner, VERBUND
- Morten Stryg, Dansk Energi
- Dominik Eichbaum, City of Siegen
- Camel Makhloufi, ENGIE
- Karl Hauptmeier, Norsk e-Fuel
- Fei Chen, Haldor Topsoe
- Dr. Johannes F. Kirchhoff, KIRCHHOFF Ecotec
- Lotte Holmberg Ramussen, Centrica Energy Trading
- Jean-Marc Leroy, GIE
- Jukka Räsänen, NESTE
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.