Corporate actions that can drive - and enable - change on the ground
The ‘How business can tackle deforestation’ forum is part of a global series of events designed to bring together the key players to debate the latest issues.
This interactive event will give senior professionals from Unilever, Sime Darby, Golden Agri Resources, APP, Musim Mas, Wilmar, APRIL, Michelin, Neste, and many others, the opportunity to discuss how to drive measurable change in deforestation practices in Asia.
Sessions include topics such as: traceability, engaging suppliers, peatlands, smallholders and capacity building.
Join us this 28-29 September in Singapore to:
- Hear how leading firms are putting zero-deforestation targets into action
- Learn how to communicate with and incentivise your suppliers for improved traceability
- Find out what different stakeholders are doing to increase productivity, creating equitable opportunities for smallholder farmers and improving rural livelihoods
- Learn how integrated landscape management can help develop security of supply
- Hear from investors how they value the sustainability policies in portfolio companies