“Sustainability for Business Perpetuity”! With this in mind, Frost & Sullivan launched the ‘Green Manufacturing Excellence Awards’ in 2009. The objective of this award platform is to propagate the concept of sustainable development and assist companies in adopting these concepts through assessments, feedback, benchmarking and sharing of best practices. The annual cycle ends with recognizing companies, who have been the front runners in the sustainable development journey on a national platform.
Organizations that have successfully embarked on their journey to sustainable development demonstrate meaningful initiatives that mitigate long-term sustainability risks and bring in business benefits. Such organizations have built a competitive advantage by adopting Green Manufacturing Practices and become the preferred choice of consumers and the investor community. They will pioneer growth in the next decade and take up the daunting task of innovating, designing and manufacturing more environmentally sound products and embracing cleaner technologies. These will be the Leaders in Green Manufacturing!
Benefits of Participation
- Feedback on current status of Green Manufacturing Practices deployment across the supply chain
- Enhanced understanding of the sustainable development model
- Inputs on Best Practices in the area of Sustainable Development
- Comparative analysis with other companies in the country
- Recognition as a pioneer in ‘Going Green’
- Aids in regulatory/mandatory certification preparedness
- Increased Credibility with Customers and Government bodies across the world
- Providing value to your PR and Marketing efforts
- Boost employee morale
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.