The Green and Healthy Festival 2018 is part of Kampung Senang’s public education programme to encourage people to adopt an ecologically sustainable and disease preventative lifestyle. Festival highlights include:
• The Best Green and Healthy products– sample tasty plate dishes from some of the best producers of Organic, Natural, Green, Healthy, fresh produce and dry goods, and Vegan products
• Record Breaking Event – see live record-breaking event for the Singapore book of records!
• Seminar on Food and Sustainability – hear and interact with leaders in food and beverage industry, sustainability, food and agricultural, green technology, Internet of Things sectors.
• Green and Healthy Shopping – Sample boutique Green and Healthy products with a mouth-watering array of food and drinks products as well as producers and manufacturers offering exclusive and unique product deals
• Live performances – Attend live performances from regional and local groups.
Date & Time:
15-16 June 2018, 10am-8pm
17 June 2018, 10am-5pm
Kampung Senang Charity & Education Foundation
Eco-Harmony Global Network (Social Enterprise)
EcoCollege Pte Ltd (Social Enterprise)
Vegetarian Society Singapore (VSS)
Singapore Expo Hall 4B
Guest of Honour :
Dr Lam Pin Min - Senior Minister of State (Ministry of Health and Ministry of Transport)
Theme of the festival:
Towards a Harmonious One Earth Home
(In conjunction with UN’s Sustainable Gastronomy Day)
More information about the festival can be found at http://www.greenandhealthyfestival.org
The festival provides a platform for business contacts to promote their products and services to ASEAN and international market. The festival would be most suitable for companies wishing to exhibit their plant-based products, especially organic, natural, healthy, fresh produce and dry goods. Companies interested in making a difference by supporting a ground-up initiative servicing the community, caring for the beneficiaries and the environment since 1999.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We appeal for your CSR support towards this meaningful and charitable cause.
You can help to touch lives and make a difference by ‘Giving Hope, Promoting Well-being’ to care for People and the Environment.
Net sales proceeds from the festival will be channelled towards servicing our beneficiaries, Green and Healthy Movement promotion and delivering public education programme on ecologically sustainable and disease preventative lifestyle.
Together, we can make a difference for a Green and Healthy Singapore!