Scaling Solutions in Personal Health and Nutrition Security
Gathering over 700 global food system leaders, the Future Food-Tech Summit on September 31 – October 1 will drive forward a collaborative, scienced-based approach to nutrition innovation.
Over the two days of interactive virtual content AND in-person opportunities, our expert speaking faculty will deliver unmissable insights across;
- Collaborative Strategies to Prioritise Nutrition Security
- Functional Foods to Support Immune Health
- Strengthening the Nutritional Profiles of Alternative Proteins
- Healthy Ageing: Targeting Deficiencies in Mature Populations
- Nootropic Ingredients Improving Cognition and Mood
- Investment Trends Driving Health and Wellness
- Scientific Advancements in the Understanding of Our Gut Microbiome
- Mass Personalisation: Using Data to Identify Individual Dietary Needs
- Food as Medicine: Managing Chronic Disease Through Nutrition
- Beyond Mimicking: Delivering Nutrition Through New Gastronomic Experiences
- Regulatory Claims Around Health-Promoting Foods
- Healthy Snacking: Balancing Taste, Affordability and Convenience
Join a senior delegation of food innovators, brands, ingredient providers, chefs, investors, and technology providers to exchange ideas through 1-1 networking, live debates, pitch competitions and group discussions.
Whether you are using our intuitive, easy-to-use virtual platform or attending our select in-person content hours, the September summit will offer unique opportunities to connect with fellow leaders in the sector and scale R&D breakthroughs from lab to plate.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.