Scaling Solutions in Personal Health and Nutrition Security
Gathering over 700 global food system leaders, the Future Food-Tech Summit on September 31 – October 1 will drive forward a collaborative, scienced-based approach to nutrition innovation.
Over the two days of interactive virtual content AND in-person opportunities, our expert speaking faculty will deliver unmissable insights across;
- Collaborative Strategies to Prioritise Nutrition Security
- Functional Foods to Support Immune Health
- Strengthening the Nutritional Profiles of Alternative Proteins
- Healthy Ageing: Targeting Deficiencies in Mature Populations
- Nootropic Ingredients Improving Cognition and Mood
- Investment Trends Driving Health and Wellness
- Scientific Advancements in the Understanding of Our Gut Microbiome
- Mass Personalisation: Using Data to Identify Individual Dietary Needs
- Food as Medicine: Managing Chronic Disease Through Nutrition
- Beyond Mimicking: Delivering Nutrition Through New Gastronomic Experiences
- Regulatory Claims Around Health-Promoting Foods
- Healthy Snacking: Balancing Taste, Affordability and Convenience
Join a senior delegation of food innovators, brands, ingredient providers, chefs, investors, and technology providers to exchange ideas through 1-1 networking, live debates, pitch competitions and group discussions.
Whether you are using our intuitive, easy-to-use virtual platform or attending our select in-person content hours, the September summit will offer unique opportunities to connect with fellow leaders in the sector and scale R&D breakthroughs from lab to plate.