Practical guide to human rights and modern slavery handling
8 February, 9 am GMT
Join this free 45-minute live discussion to get the latest insights into handling modern slavery and human rights issues with the focus on how to:
- -Identify your short term and long term actions if you’ve discovered forced labour in your supply chain
- -Develop responses to the labour issues identified that are appropriate to the local context
- -Roll out your strategy once the risks have been identified
- -Develop KPIs to measure success in addressing modern slavery
- -Work with media and NGOs – what should a successful collaboration look like?
- -Deal with your stakeholders – how much should you open up to them?
- -Assess impacts of your policies and approaches on corporate practice
Confirmed speakers include:
- -Co-op, Group Policy & Campaigns Director, Paul Gerrard
- -Philips, Director Supplier Sustainability, Marcel Jacobs
- -Front Group Ltd, Director, Dmitry Elizarov
Join this free live conversation here (sign up if you can’t make the date and we’ll send the recording via email): https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1461746121693890305
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.