Practical guide to human rights and modern slavery handling
8 February, 9 am GMT
Join this free 45-minute live discussion to get the latest insights into handling modern slavery and human rights issues with the focus on how to:
- -Identify your short term and long term actions if you’ve discovered forced labour in your supply chain
- -Develop responses to the labour issues identified that are appropriate to the local context
- -Roll out your strategy once the risks have been identified
- -Develop KPIs to measure success in addressing modern slavery
- -Work with media and NGOs – what should a successful collaboration look like?
- -Deal with your stakeholders – how much should you open up to them?
- -Assess impacts of your policies and approaches on corporate practice
Confirmed speakers include:
- -Co-op, Group Policy & Campaigns Director, Paul Gerrard
- -Philips, Director Supplier Sustainability, Marcel Jacobs
- -Front Group Ltd, Director, Dmitry Elizarov
Join this free live conversation here (sign up if you can’t make the date and we’ll send the recording via email): https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1461746121693890305