What do you do when audits, codes of conduct and simply presenting the ‘business case’ to suppliers doesn’t bring about results?
Join the complimentary 45-minute live debate to understand how to change the business practice of suppliers, ways to implement programmes that win the hearts and minds of your suppliers, and introduce real change of management practices with:
- RICOH Asia Pacific, Manager Regional Environmental Management Group, Masayo Hada
- ICTI CARE Foundation, Director of Communications & Stakeholder Relations, Mark Robertson
- Ethical Corporation, Head of Brand, Elina Yumasheva (facilitated by)
There will be live polling and streaming of questions to ensure this both an informative and engaging debate. It’s a great opportunity to have your most pressing questions on the issue answered by industry-leading experts.
Join the panelists for a live conversation on the below themes:
- Discover new tools and approaches to access data beyond auditing
- Supplier support: Work together to improve supply chain resilience while benefiting people, communities and the local environment
- Develop supplier base to facilitate knowledge exchange and expertise sharing
- Supplier Engagement: don’t wait for the supplier to adopt best practices. Reach out to them proactively.
Unable to listen-in live? Register as normal and we will send you the recordings.
This is a great opportunity to get invaluable insights for free, and to ask your most pressing questions, so be sure not to miss out - sign up here: http://events.ethicalcorp.com/rbs-asia/webinar/