Complimentary Preview Session
We are running our next run of WSQ solar Design, Installation & Maintenance workshop on 14 - 25 of May.
There are 2 ways to find out more about this program.
We have a preview session on the 11 April 2018 (2pm - 4pm) at 180 Kitchener Road, #06-10 City Square Mall, please contact us at 6338-8578 or register via this link to attend.
Course Summary of WSQ Solar PV Course
WSQ Solar Programs transfers knowledge both practical and theoretical to learners who wishes to pursue a career in renewable energy. Participants will pick up skills to design, install, test and commission solar PV systems. Participants who are competent will also learn how to maintain and inspect solar PV systems.
- To design, install, test and commission PV Systems.
- To inspect and maintain PV Systems
- Licensed Electrical Workers
- Contractors, M&E; consultants, academics and researchers who are currently employed in Construction, Real Estate Management and Maintenance and Process industries, and who work focuses on design, installation and maintenance of photovoltaic systems.
- Energy Managers
- People who are working in the renewable sector with a passion in solar energy generation.
Register for preview session of this course to find out more!