LightBlue is organising a free webinar on Food Waste Prevention for food service professionals in Singapore keen to better grasp the dire consequences of food waste, implement changes, and seize multifaceted opportunities attached.
Participants will gain practical knowledge on the food waste situation in Singapore, the misperceptions around that topic, the impact of food waste for food businesses and existing solutions, with an introduction to existing government grant.
Chef Lucas Glanville, Director of Culinary Operations Singapore & South East Asia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
(1) Why food waste is such an issue in Singapore?
(2) What are the common misperceptions, financial consequences, and opportunities behind food waste?
(3) Special guest session
(4) How to monitor and reduce food waste in commercial kitchens? What are the key recommendations?
(5) How can the Enterprise Singapore grant benefit my restaurant?
(6) Q&A session
(1) La French Tech
(2) Grand Hyatt Singapore
(3) Living Labs Federation
(4) The PLEDGE™ on Food Waste
(6) Survival Chic
Date: April 8th, 2021
Time: 4:00 – 5:30pm (Singapore time)
Platform: Zoom Meetings
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.