Attended by hundreds of managers in Australia since 2005, ExperienceCSR remains our most enduring and popular flagship CSR strategy workshop. The ability to experiment with CSR strategy and try new things affords participants the opportunity to build confidence in a safe environment ahead of real world application.
Whether you are learning about CSR or an advanced practitioner, this one-day program will give you a great foundation to create or review your organisation’s CSR strategy and tactics.
Experience CSR is our award-winning web-based CSR strategy simulation which places participants in the role of CSR advisor to a hypothetical company that stands on the brink of success or failure, depending on the decisions you make.
Participants create a CSR strategy that appeals to diverse stakeholders, using an array of nearly 60 classic CSR tactics, within a limited time and budget.
Participants learn CSR change management best practice; focus on organisational aspects of implementing a successful CSR strategy, and get immediate feedback on the effectiveness of their tactics.
You will learn to:
- Identify the five pillars of CSR
- Create a customised CSR plan for your organisation
- Implement your CSR plan
- Manage stakeholders and resisters to CSR
The workshop program provides you the tools to:
- Explore corporate social responsibility theory and resources
- Experience theory in action in a sophisticated business simulation
- Reflect on simulation results and identify opportunities to improve
- Apply learning to real-world CSR projects with decision support tools
- Shareknowledge with peers in a collaboration space.
Participants now also receive a full year free access account to the simulation so you can continue to learn and experiment with CSR strategy after the workshop.
ExperienceCSR is a smart, fun and interactive way to create or review your organisation’s CSR strategy and tactics. The workshop will engage, motivate and teach you best practice CSR in an enjoyable team-based environment.