Transformational innovations are required to accelerate global decarbonisation. We must catalyse near-term solutions such as natural climate solutions, while supporting the scaling of early-stage technologies to drive decarbonisation in the longer term. New investment vehicles, radical approaches and international collaboration are critical.
This panel will showcase the breadth of decarbonisation solutions available, discuss the hurdles to scaling these innovations, and highlight the importance of new platforms and pathways in ramping up decarbonisation ambitions and actions.
- Meg Argyriou, Head of International, Climateworks Centre
- Tyler Christie, Managing Director, Decarbonization Partners
- Ann Mettler, Vice President, Europe, Breakthrough Energy
- Frederick Teo, Chief Executive Officer, GenZero
- (Moderator) Jesper Nielsen, Managing Director & Senior Partner, Boston Consulting Group
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.