Study the principles and methodology of corporate social responsibility (CSR) reporting according to the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) standards and alternative standardisations.
Gain insight to key benefits of sustainable corporate citizenship practices, and learn to articulate and professionally communicate them to stakeholders.
Examine real-life case studies and sample reports, and practice hands-on exercises in evaluating quality of report content.
Learn the systematic report development process, which includes researching, preparing, connecting, defining, monitoring and reporting on sustainable initiatives information.
Learn the many aspects of the certification process and which certifications are right for your organisation.
- Identifying the material issues on which to report
- Transparency and accountability
- Developing priorities through stakeholder engagement
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
- Tools and strategies to deliver an effective sustainability message
- Tailoring reporting solutions to meet a company’s unique needs
- Measuring and reporting on community investment
- Issues-based reporting
- Reporting CSR activities to key stakeholders
- Developing an effective communications plan
- Case studies of successful reporting strategies
- Introducing a systems-based approach to developing CSR
- Stakeholder engagement and assessing key risks
- Linking CSR to brands and reputation
- Developing strategies for climate change, supply chain issues and community investment
- Implementing CSR programs and case studies
- Monitoring and measuring the impact of CSR programs
- CSR and human resource management
- Reporting on CSR activities and developing an effective external communications plan
- CSR Certifications
- Certifications processes by industry, location, and specialty
Register here: https://form.jotform.com/62076028734153
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.