CSR Asia’s third Disclosure Forum will be held in Kuala Lumpur on 5th December 2013, providing cutting-edge information and top speakers on non-financial disclosure and sustainability reporting.
Key takeaways from the forum include:
- Learn about local and global sustainability reporting requirements, including the latest on the GRI G4
- Understand how to link value creation to reporting
- Understand emerging investor criteria and ESG disclosure
- Explore how in-depth reporting on material issue can drive performance
- Get insights from best practice case studies of leading companies
- Engage with leading specialists on ESG analysis, reporting and assurance
Who should attend?
- Directors of listed companies looking to understand emerging investor requirements
- Sustainability and communications professionals wishing to improve or begin their reporting journey
- Fund managers, investors and finance professionals wishing to keep up to date with ESG and reporting trends
There will also be a one-day Sustainability Reporting and Communications training workshop on 31 October. Discounts are available for delegates who sign up to both the forum and the training workshop.
For more information and registration, please visit http://www.csr-asia.com/forum2013/
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.