This is an Online - Anywhere - Anytime eLearning Course
Measure and Report GHG Inventories no matter where you are in the world - Get the certification created by the original developer of the ISO 14064/14065 Standards. These standards are the basis for all GHG Inventory Regulations across the world.
HRCarbons’ online CPP Course covers the fundamentals of Corporate Carbon Management and provides insight and exposure on how to calculate an organizational Carbon Footprint in the context of taking and passing the CSA Inventory Quantifier Certification exam:
1. Organizational, Geographical, Temporal and Operational boundaries
2. Scope 1, 2 and 3 and emissions sources
3. Base year recalculation
4. Principles of Completeness, Transparency, Consistency, Accuracy and Relevance
5. GHG accounting concepts
6. Data collection and management, accuracy and verifiability
7. Quality Control and Quality Assurance
8. Choosing, developing and apply appropriate quantification methods
9. Calculating and analyzing emissions results
10. Compiling and organizing documentation and preparing reports
2015 Online Course Pricing is:
- Corporate Users and Consultants – $395.00 USD
- Government and NGO Employees – $316.00 USD
- Students (Enrolled in F/T education) – $237.00 USD
Contact HRCarbon Inc., email@example.com for more information.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.