Comprehensive plans and local land use codes and ordinances drive much of the climate resilience related decision making at the local level. These are key targets for climate integration!
This webinar examines real world examples that illustrate how to meld comprehensive planning, land use regulations, and climate adaptation. We will also share relevant tools and resources to help practitioners make an impact.
You will learn:
- Utilizing comprehensive and master planning process opportunities.
- Assessing comprehensive plan status, gaps, and state law compliance.
- Resilience objectives for master plans and land use management.
- Targeting specific land use codes and ordinances for resilience strategies.
- Middle Tennessee comprehensive planning at county and regional scale.
- Sustainable Sandhills climate plan in Fayetteville, NC comprehensive plan.
- Education and adoption processes for land use planning regulations.
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.