2021 is presenting an opportunity for a systemic shift from a linear a circular economy as North American Corporations face new regulations and adjustments to their complex supply chains.
CZW is proud to announce -Circular Planning Dec. 17, 2020
Designed for: OEMs, vendors, partners, consultants & investors
Manufacturing guidelines, supply chain technologies, circular & modular design, packaging, recycling/ tracking critical raw materials.
CZW is a global sustainability consulting hub that matches the Public & Private sector with the most qualified global consultants.
- GHG standards
- Critical Raw Materials
- Supply Chain
- Water Conservation
- Circular Design
- Investing/ Capital Raising
Some confirmed Speakers
- Aline Casagrande, Circular Packaging Global Dir, AB-In Bev
- Tyler Wood, Dir. Of ESG & Sustainability,Gravitas Infinium
- Carrie Mae George, VP Head of Sustainabiliy & Impact, Everledger
- Heidi Sanborn, Exec. Director, National Stewardship Action Counsel
- Stacy Smedley, Dir of Sustainability, Skanska USA
- Daniel Figola, Dir of Sustainability, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc.
- Tony Schifano, CEO, Antos Environmental
- Richard Donaldson, VP Product Management & Marketing, Requis
- Richard Fuller, Founder President Pure Earth, Founder, Great Forest
- John Shegerian, Executive Chairman, ERI
- Neil Seldman, President, ILSR
- Daniel Robin, Senior Managing Partner, In3Group
Publish your content with EB Premium
It's not about how many you reach. It's about who. Get your news, events, jobs and thought leadership seen by those who matter to you.