2021 is presenting an opportunity for a systemic shift from a linear a circular economy as North American Corporations face new regulations and adjustments to their complex supply chains.
CZW is proud to announce -Circular Planning Dec. 17, 2020
Designed for: OEMs, vendors, partners, consultants & investors
Manufacturing guidelines, supply chain technologies, circular & modular design, packaging, recycling/ tracking critical raw materials.
CZW is a global sustainability consulting hub that matches the Public & Private sector with the most qualified global consultants.
- GHG standards
- Critical Raw Materials
- Supply Chain
- Water Conservation
- Circular Design
- Investing/ Capital Raising
Some confirmed Speakers
- Aline Casagrande, Circular Packaging Global Dir, AB-In Bev
- Tyler Wood, Dir. Of ESG & Sustainability,Gravitas Infinium
- Carrie Mae George, VP Head of Sustainabiliy & Impact, Everledger
- Heidi Sanborn, Exec. Director, National Stewardship Action Counsel
- Stacy Smedley, Dir of Sustainability, Skanska USA
- Daniel Figola, Dir of Sustainability, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc.
- Tony Schifano, CEO, Antos Environmental
- Richard Donaldson, VP Product Management & Marketing, Requis
- Richard Fuller, Founder President Pure Earth, Founder, Great Forest
- John Shegerian, Executive Chairman, ERI
- Neil Seldman, President, ILSR
- Daniel Robin, Senior Managing Partner, In3Group