Pulp and paper is a resource-intensive industry, with characteristics of high pollution and energy consumption. After the “Double Carbon” target was proposed, the paper industry is facing both the production status quo of demand and capacity growth and the test of achieving the “Double Carbon” target. How to achieve energy saving and consumption reduction while ensuring production growth in the future has become a common concern of all upstream and downstream enterprises of pulping and paper-making industry.
This summit will gather experts in paper industry to discuss the current situation, future development trends, new paper-making technology and technology innovation, energy transformation, green factory, forestry carbon sink, waste paper recycling, etc. to help enterprises achieve carbon neutrality and sustainable development from the perspective of the whole industry chain.
- 20+ industry-leading enterprise intelligence sharing
- 100+ Professional Delegates from Top 2000 Companies
- On-site communication with industry leaders and leading enterprises
- China Paper Industry Sustainable Development Policy Insights
- Forestry Carbon Sinks Empower the Green and Low-carbon Development of Paper Industry
- Coping Strategies for Papermaking Enterprises under the Dual Control of Carbon Emission and Energy
- Carbon Neutral Management in Pulp and Paper Industry
- Forest-Pulp-Paper Integration, Practicing Green Circular Development in Paper Industry
- Responsible Procurement Practices in Pulp and Paper Industry
- Anaerobic Treatment Technology of Wastewater for Pulp and Paper Industry
- The Development Goal of Paper-based New Materials under the New Policy of Banning and Reducing Plastic
If you are interested, please contact us or register here.
With a team of 100+ professionals specialized in events planning and execution, we held 60+ high-level online & in-person international summits around the world per year. The theme of the events involved in the fields of Vehicle, Energy, Manufacturing, Apparel & Textile, Footwear Industry, Digital Marketing, Carbon Neutral, Sustainability Development, Supply Chain, Finance, Digital Talent, Steel, Cyber Security and other traditional and emerging technology industries. We have served more than half of the Fortune 2000 companies and with 6000+ executives and delegates from top-notch corporations take part in our events each year.
We have successfully organized a number of industry-influential events through in-depth industry insight, and well-managed customer relationships. Our mission is to provide professional services, connect and inform stakeholders of the latest industry trends and best practices, and build a high-value social platform for industry executives. Help enterprise decision-makers meet challenges, seize opportunities and achieve efficient development and create more value.